WHAT TO DO WITH USED CONDOMS

At this year's Paris Olympics, nearly 250,000 condoms will be distributed to participating athletes. That's just enough for two condoms for each athlete for every day of the Olympic Games. That's a lot of Olympian sex!

I've just read an article about 345,000 condoms seized by police in Vietnam - see photo above. The reason for their seizure was the condoms were used condoms that were washed, reshaped, packaged and sold as new condoms. Now that's recycling at its best, or worst!

I've also just read an article about a Norwegian woman, called Tonje, who collected and displayed 2,000 used condoms on her bedroom wall - see photo below. I believe she's still collecting and is appealing for others to donate their used condoms so she can hit the 10,000 mark. It seems her fetish is her art!


What do or did you do with used condoms?

Now I have grandkids, I always blow up any used condoms to make balloons for them to play with! Only kidding. I used to put used condoms in a used envelope and then throw them into the bin. I've never flushed used condoms down the toilet.

Finally, I came across a book titled Condom Dishes I Want To Make For You, which was a bestseller on Amazon Japan ten years ago - see photo below. Co-written by the manga writer Kyosuke Kagami, the book contained eleven recipes using condoms. Recipes for dishes such as condom cookies, condom escargots cooked with butter, condom meat stuffing and condom sushi were included in the cookbook published to promote safe sex. I wonder whether the condom dishes are made for safe eating in mind!

I'm thinking of updating that book to include recipes involving used condoms. I think there may be a gap in the market for condom dishes to be made and eaten by those who have a saltier palate!


Comments

  1. I read that article about Vietnam too, I was floored.

    I just throw used condoms away in the trash.

    I don't know that flushing them is a good idea for plumbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Vietnamese women who recycled the used condoms were paid, albeit not well.

      Delete
  2. I am splitting a gut here laughing out loud here.. I almost gaged with the woman saving the condoms on her wall.So gross. I shall never look at nor eat sushi the same now with the sushi wrapped in condoms..lol. Thanks for this informative and funny post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about the integrity of used condoms. They're not exactly the most durable items around. Used condoms go in the trash can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My condoms usually have no integrity when being used!

      Delete
    2. LOL at no integrity - hope you're not guilty of stealthing.

      Delete
    3. Smarty- not guilty. I 've never stealthed.

      Delete
  4. I usually rely on my partner to dispose of it. On one occasion with a past partner I was irritated because he just tossed it in the bathroom wastebasket without tying it off or wrapping it in toilet paper, so it ended up stuck to the bottom. 🤢

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I AM YET ANOTHER AFF EXILE HERE

DEAR JON

IS ADULT FRIENDFINDER IN ITS DEATH THROES?