GIRLFRIEND #21

Girlfriend #21 shares a first name with the three famous women shown in the photos above and below.

Girlfriend #21 worked as an administrator in the same department in which I worked at the University of Portsmouth, how many times have I opened with that line! Whenever I ventured into the office, I would often chat with girlfriend #21. She often did me favours like last-minute photocopying. She was an attractive married woman. She invariably came to watch me play football every week. We started to occasionally go out for lunch at a place far from our workplace and soon she started coming round to my house. We could never go out together in the evening because of her marriage situation.

During our many conversations, it was clear that girlfriend #21 wasn't happily married. And, because I fancied her rotten, I suggested that she she should have an extramarital affair with me. I'm sure I put my proposition to her in cruder terms! Much to my surprise, she said she would think about my offer.

When girlfriend #21 next came round to my house one evening, I asked her whether she had time to think about the offer. She said she had and she said she was happy to have an affair with me. Towards the end of the evening, I carried her to my bedroom and undressed her - she thought that was romantic. We had sex. It was good sex. It was one of those times when my cock and her pussy just fitted together - quite often with other women that fit wasn't there. Girlfriend #21 always had to leave soon after we had sex to drive back.

This arrangement carried on for a number of years. It suited us both. Girlfriend #21 didn't have to make any big decisions about her marriage; her teenage daughters were living with her and her husband at the time. And I didn't have to make any commitments and I could see other women if I wanted to, which of course I did! We always used a condom whenever we had sex.

After a while, girlfriend #21 managed to spend the night with me but it was always in a hotel, sometimes nearby and sometimes in London. For the purposes of telling her husband, she was seeing Stephanie, one of her best friends at work, and staying overnight. My phone number was stored in her mobile phone as Steph. Little did Steph know at work how her name was being used!

Whenever I met up with girlfriend #21, conversation was always good and sex was certainly good. She liked being tied up with Japanese bondage rope.


When I got my new job in Nottingham, we carried on seeing each other. Nottingham. In fact, girlfriend #21 helped me move up to Nottingham. In Nottingham, girlfriend #21 had to negotiate a weekend away to see me as it's a four-hour drive from Portsmouth to Nottingham. I also saw girlfriend #21 whenever I went back to Portsmouth.

Quite often, we'd meet up in a hotel in Market Harborough, a town in Leicestershire, roughly halfway between us (perhaps not in distance but at least in time travelled). I loved our trysts in The Three Swans Hotel - there was always a routine but the routines were great and the sex was brilliant.

Girlfriend #21 even met up with me in a hotel in Whitchurch, Shropshire when I visited my Dad. We'd stay at The Dodington Lodge, the only hotel in Whitchurch. She was very interested to hear about and see my roots. She'd drive me to the farm, without popping in, just to have a look at where I grew up and she'd drive me to local 'beauty' spots like Brown Moss, Ellesmere and Grinshill. I think she was into me.

I still very fondly remember the last time I saw girlfriend #21. This time she spent a weekend in my apartment in Nottingham. And by this time, she didn't want me to wear a condom when having sex. The sex was mind-blowing. I still remember her words, after fucking her hard while she was bent over a chair, saying that my spunk was dripping out of her. No one has ever said that to me before. I'm that easily pleased!

Have you ever been involved with a married person in a tryst or an affair? If so, how did it go?
Have you worked out the first name of girlfriend #21?

My relationship with girlfriend #21 just fizzled out; we just stopped seeing and contacting each other without formally ending things. Not once in the many years of seeing girlfriend #21 did we have cross words. I wonder to this day what if she had made a big decision and what if I was prepared to commit, what would have happened between us. But maybe it was our tryst-like arrangement which made no cross words said and which made sex great. Those 'what ifs'!

On Adult FriendFinder, I penned a regular series of blog posts about my girlfriends - 16 out of 31 girlfriends were covered there. A further eight girlfriends - girlfriend #8 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/03/girlfriend-8.html), girlfriend #12 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/04/girlfriend-12), girlfriend #15 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/04/girlfriend-15.html), girlfriend #19 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/05/girlfriend-19.html), girlfriend #22 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/05/girlfriend-22.html), girlfriend#23 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/04/girlfriend-23.html), girlfriend #25 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/04/girlfriend-25.html) and girlfriend #31 (https://bowandarrowman.blogspot.com/2024/05/girlfriend-31.html) - have been so far covered here. This is the last one in the series of girlfriends unless you want me to blog about girlfriends #3, #4, #10, #17, #18, and #30!


Comments

  1. Just a question, is this gonna show up on aff? ;)

    Don’t know the name.

    I have had a tryst with a married person and had trysts while married. I realized what a mistake that was and went headfirst into poly and didn’t look back.

    Logan is married but his wife knows about me. After almost twenty years, I’d say we’re good.

    None of the other times ended well. Most fizzled out and died. One ended badly enough that I decided I would never do it again. And I haven’t since

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait is that Sally Field at the top?

      Delete
    2. It will eventually show up on AFF, probably in a couple of months time.
      It is Sally Field. You've got one right!

      Delete
  2. Yep, it is Sally Fields..lol. No trysts with married people for me, yet I have been tempted the odd time. Not now though, but too many times to count when on AFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top photo is Sally Fields. You're good at this game.

      Delete
    2. Only when they are stars I recognize...lol

      Delete
    3. Recognition does help in this game!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I AM YET ANOTHER AFF EXILE HERE

DEAR JON

IS ADULT FRIENDFINDER IN ITS DEATH THROES?